Andi and Matt moved to Abilene from Dallas. Matt works for Concord Medical- a physician staffing company. Andi teaches 4th grade math at Austin Elementary :) .
Kristin and Jason moved from Lubbock to the Woodlands with Sydney. Kristin paused her medical residency and is a full-time wife and mom. Jason works for Apache Oil as a project engineer. My youngest brother Bruce and his family live in the same neighborhood about 1.2 miles from them. Nice.
Jim turned 60 years old and because the FAA and Congress raised the pilot mandatory retirement age from 60 to 65, he continues to fly for Delta out of Atlanta. I remain the elementary school nurse at Austin Elementary which is .6 miles from our house. I hate getting up every morning but by 9:00am each day am loving my job. Sweet children and staff!
We all celebrated Christmas this year in the Woodlands. It was Bruce's family's first time not to travel over the holidays and he loved it! We ate too much, spent wonderful time together and went to a very fun Christmas Eve service at First Baptist Church the Woodlands where Bruce is senior pastor. Sydney got to light the candle and place baby Jesus in the cradle with Bruce's family. Bob and Dianne and fam came down the 26th. A very good holiday!
I have said it before, "Life is good and we are blessed!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Brenda friend... yes, life is good and we are truly blessed! Thanks for sharing your joy... I join you in it! Happy NEW YEAR old friend and fellow partaker of grandparent's delight.
(so glad I got to comment! love all your pictures.. the Santa one was so ... well, been there!)
Post a Comment